It was very unique to see gals in saree on the disk floor. I must say the gals were the hottest on the floor. All gals were in their best of the best attire as they could be but these gals were the talk of the night. 3 gals at the Cirrus disco on Wednesday night walked-in in sarees and the whole crowd on the floor wants to dance with them. One of my friend tried very hard to mingle with them and dance with them but in the end had to unsuccessfully walk away after he tried his luck very hard. Later towards the end of the night n after having 3 pitchers of beer I got the courage to talk to them and here is what it goes with them:
P.S : There was very loud music which was being played in the walled disk and the conversation goes like this:
Me : Hey (while tapping on the shoulder of one of the gal :P ) you guys made the day for almost all the guys at Cirrus tonight.
Gal : (laughing n dancing )Thank you.
Me : If you can consider I am not drunk and take my complement regardless that I am drunk then I would like to say some thing.
Gal: Yes please, go ahead.
Me: You guys are the hottest on the floor, you guys are rocking the floor.
Gal Thank you, thank you very much.
Me : How you guys got this idea?
Gal : We are making a movie called "_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ of Bangalore" (trust me that is what I understood after I re confirmed many times) and this is the idea from that.
Me : Ohhh great who is the director.
Gal : We are the directors. (all three of us)
Me : Great.
Gal : Thank you
Me : (Just to continue with the conversation with the gal ;) ) U know the guy who was trying very hard to dance with you guys is my friend :) and all my friends were trying to hit on you guys.
Gal: Ohh is it ?
Me: Yeah, Whats your name ?
Gal: Ekta
Me: Okay.
Me: Can we give a drop to you guys if you don't mind. (probably the 3 pictures of beer was speaking but trust me the gals were hot, the disk & the chicks in saaris :))
in the mean while another gal of the 3 was also listening
2nd gal: Will see after the DJ, lets meet after the DJ night.
Me: Okay, BTW what is your name?
2nd gal: Pomila (Thats what I heard in the loud music)
She goes and talk to the other two explaining my offer, Ekta start like - "Noooooooo ways, we are not going with them!!!!!!"
After some time the DJ ends (11:30 PM) yeah I know that is sad about Bangalore closing disks at 11:30 in the night.
(ON the way back out of the Cirrus )
Pomila : Thanks for the drive to home.
Me: Okay, have a great night, good night
I can't believe I could have a conversation with such strangers, I always thought that I am not a social animal, I can't approach any one and make friends with without any reason or motive.
It was quite an invention about a skill which was not known to myself.
- Sun
P.S. : I am still tipsy and just came back home right from Cirrus.
2 comments:
Hey u turned to b my guru...... m insipred wid it n this wed m doin it lol
good luck!!!!!
Post a Comment