Sunday, February 8, 2009

See u again

Hi All,

This is my last day at Infosys. Though my journey at Infosys is going to end in few more hours, I am confident that my following journey will be led to the next level, just because of what I have attained from my Infosys years.
I'd like to take this opportunity to express my deepest thanks to all who have supported, led, coached, mentored, friends and Infosys as a whole.
I will be delightful and still be part of Infosys family when ever I see all the good news about Infosys and you breaking through this tough season and becoming the best company in the world and for the world.
Some part for me is refraining me from saying good-bye to you, but I will definitely say “See you again” rather that saying “Good bye”.
As I unveil a new chapter in my life, I wish you all the very best, and please do keep in touch with me and write/call me anytime at the below E-mail/Ph. number, more than you I would be happy to listen from you.

sun.1601@gmail.com
+91 9008066442

Regards,
Suneel Kumar Mekala
Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to. SAVE TREES 

Well that was my bye bye mail on the last day (12th Dec 2008) when few hours were left to quit Infosys, joined a company which is about a half the size of Infy. Immediate post resigning effects were not really great on me till some time back, missed Infy at every tiniest possible situation one could think of. Though I still miss Infy but now I am slowly settling with new n a lot more responsibilities on me and I am taking on each one of them quite confidently which is only possible because of what I attained at Infy. Yes it’s a great company to work with I miss you.  

No comments: